“Interpretation of Data and Statistical Concepts”
Posted on: January 10, 2019, by :
- Using the Internet, research statistics using www.PollingReport.com.
- Select a topic from either the In the News section or the Issues section.
- Study the data that the Website provides on the topic you selected. Do not perform any calculations.
- Share the data and your understanding of the data with your peers.
- Explain your reasons for choosing your topic.
- Interpret and explain the results.
- Identify and discuss any results in the selected poll which were most interesting.
- Discuss potential factors which might have had an influential role in the outcome.